Issue 6 of Scientia et Humanitas published!!!!

Our latest issue of Scientia just came from the printer's. Mostly, it looks pretty good. A noticed a few things, though, which was aggravating. The cover page, which I never had a chance to proofread personally, used a semi-colon instead of a colon. Don't even know how that got in there, since I assumed the formatter just copy-and-pasted. Then I saw another typo in Nick's essay that I should have caught, but it's pretty obscure so I hope no one really notices.

But then I noticed that the headings for our biology paper were screwed up as hell. I know I did those correctly, and they're right in our latest .pdf version. That means that the headings got screwed up by the printer in some way. How the hell does that even happen?

I forgot to double-check the formatting for our economics paper, but I got my fingers crossed that the printer didn't screw up any of the special formatting.

Nonetheless, it feels good to see the issue in print. I look forward to working on Scientia next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem