Moi the Bully

Apparently I inadvertently bullied a small child yesterday.

The Rec has been filled with hoards of screaming children lately, and their trainers (keepers? Human-shaped collie dogs?) like to line them up against the wall outside the weight room. Seems like some water from my water bottle flew out and splashed one of the munchkins.

How do I know this?

As I was leaving the weight room today, I heard this small voice pipe up: "Sir, you splashed me with water yesterday."

I stopped. I took one look at the kid, saw his wide quivering eyes, and very nearly turned myself in to the principal's office.

So I apologized and offered to let him splash me with some water (as I had my water bottle right there). But he said, "That's all right, sir!" Thanks, kid. Conscience eased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem