Of course, I'll only include things written within this calendar year, although some of it has been fortunate enough to be published rather quickly.
So, without further ado, here's the report:
Everything from January-July 2017
- "Unraveling The Hobbit's Strange Publication History: A Look at Possible Worlds, Modality, and Accessibility Relations" -- now published in Fastitocalon, 6000 words
- "J.R.R. Tolkien and 1954 Nomination of E.M. Forster for the Nobel Prize" -- now published by Mythlore, 9000 words
- Book review of Edmund Gordon's The Invention of Angela Carter, now published in Mythlore, 1500 words
- Book review of Jad Smith's Alfred Bester, now published in Journal of the Fantastic in the Arts, 1500 words
- One conference paper on Glen Cook, 1500 words
Everything from August-December 2017
- Essay on Gender/Sexed Violence in Stephen R. Donaldson -- article under review, 14000 words
- "PRYZQXGL: Or, How to Do Things with Magics Words" -- forthcoming article in The Baum Bugle, 5000 words
- "Donaldson's Amnion and the Dangers of a Posthuman Future" -- encyclopedia article, forthcoming, 1000 words
- "Review of Okja by Bong Joon-ho" -- film review forthcoming in Science Fiction Film and Television, 1500 words
Total publishable words written: 41,000.