Good News for U of A Online

So, last year, our Writing Program won a top award from the CCCC -- and that was awesome, of course. Since then, I have myself gotten my Certificate in Online Teaching, mostly so I could teach summer courses -- but then got conscripted for our Online Writing Program. I certainly don't mind that. I'm a "Stick me where ever you want" kind of guy, after all. Still, the following news is certainly awesome: apparently, after only four years of existence, Arizona Online now ranks in the top 10% of programs nation-wide. (See the full story here.) The article references mostly our online graduate technology programs but, obviously, first-year composition is a major part of any undergraduate online experience. So, major kudos to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem