Panel invitation!

So, this is cool. Signum University is hosting a special panel to celebrate Verlyn Flieger at Mythmoot VI this year, and their events coordinator just invited me to participate. Apparently they saw my essay in Dr. Flieger's festschrift, A Wilderness of Dragons, edited by John D. Rateliff.  I'm sure they sent out many other invitations to volume contributers, but any invitation is an awesome invitation, imho.

Alas, Mythmoot's registration fee is prohibitively expensive, and I'll be in Europe anyway*** during the conference, so I can't attend. Still tickled pink, though.

-------------
*** Seven weeks in Europe, and attending a medievalist conference in Leeds (I'm presenting on Tolkien, of course), and a Ursula K. Le Guin conference in Paris. Now that's going to be a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem