2nd Summary of the Le Guin Conference

So, early last month, Fafnir published my conference report on the Legacies of Ursula K. Le  Guin, a 3-day conference in Paris, France at the Sorbonne over the summer. Incidentally, there's a book coming out of that conference, and I just submitted my revised presentation for that 2 days ago. Anyway, though, I was randomly trawling the interwebz, and I discovered another summary of that confererence!

It's written by David Creuze, a professor at the Université de Lille, whom I remember chatting with briefly right before the big shindig began. Whereas mine is mostly creative non-fiction (which is what we encourage for Fafnir**), though, David's is a more bare-bones descriptive summary of the various papers. Pretty fair summaries, too, I might add. And he summarizes all the presentations, too, whereas I skipped quite a few for space.

--------------------------

** And by "we," of course, I mean "I", since I seem to have been put in charge of the conference reports!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem