ICFA 2020

Doh! I just received the program draft, and wouldn't you know, my presentation title is misspelled -- it says "Paul Anderson" rather than "Poul Anderson."** Alas, the deadline for submitting changes was about two weeks ago . . . but I never received an initial draft (and my e-mails asking for one went unanswered, alas), so didn't know to request a change.

'Sall right, though. Putting on a conference is hard work and highly stressful, and life's too short to nitpick minor kerfluffles. Plus the division head was exceptionally kind to accept my abstract despite its being two days late (and all my own fault), so this is probably just karma.

------
** Btw, isn't "Paul Anderson" just the most awful name you ever heard? Amazing what difference a letter makes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem