An Alliterative Response to Lancelot Schaubert's "Dear Tolkien Estate"

I'm taking a bye week for the "New Poets of Rum Ram Ruf" series, so thought I'd post about something cool. In my fourth entry of the series, I discussed a poem by Lancelot Schaubert called "Dear Tolkien Estate." Well, apparently that inspired the curator for the Tales After Tolkien Society blog, Geoffrey Elliot, to pen a response, "In Response to Lancelot Schaubert." 

It's another nice example of its kind -- I always love discussions of literary history in such things (Elliot's first several lines), and there's a nifty reference to Tolkien's Unfinished Tales in there as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem