New Publication on H. P. Lovecraft in SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

My latest open-access publication: "The Hesitation Principle in 'The Rats in the Walls," in Supernatural Studies. This was originally a section I cut from my article on the same Lovecraft story (forthcoming in Gothic Studies, due March 2021). Only started revising this piece after GS accepted the main article , but Supernatural Studies was so amazingly quick with peer review and publication -- basically, five weeks overall -- that it's actually appearing a good half-year before my Gothic Studies article. Just one of the quirks of academic publishing.

On a personal note, this is officially my 10th peer-reviewed publication .... though five more are forthcoming. Just nice to finally hit double-digits, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem