Fall 2020 semester is now over

And that's a wrap, folk -- final grades posted for all my courses.

Overall, I taught 5 courses this semester (4 different preps, including one grad course), wrote one article, revised two others, did normal Fafnir stuff, and made some desultory progress on the monograph. Outlining, an awful rough draft of the introduction, etc.

This last task makes me kinda blah on this semester -- I *know* I could have done better, but just couldn't.

Still, everyone's saying how you can't judge this semester like normal semesters, and, even though I don't really believe that in my heart, I'll go with that for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem