Week 7w1 is now over, thank god!

And ... BOOM. With final grades submitted, this half-semester is now officially over. What I did over these last 8 weeks:
  • taught two (!) accelerated online classes
  • wrote one 11,000 word article (altho this includes work from winter break)
  • wrote one book review
  • wrote my conference paper
  • normal editorial and administrative stuff with Fafnir and MythSoc
  • Admin stuff as Director of Undergraduate Studies, which is more exhausting than teaching by far.
This was my third brutal half-semester in a row, but there's a light in the tunnel for 7w2 .... At least I'm done with teaching for the year, thank god.

But for now, Spring Break here I come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem