Editorial Interview

Back in February, the MOSF Journal of Science Fiction issued a call for applications for editor positions, and I put my name in, of course. My term with Fafnir ended back in December, and it was time for the next step. Well, we just had the interview this morning. It went well; the editor-in-chief (they oddly call him a "managing editor") seemed like a really cool fella, and it was good hearing about the journal. Granted, I've done my own background research on MOSF JOSF, and the interviewers confirmed my impression -- they've had a lot of editorial turnover these last few years, and the journal itself is probably even in a more precarious state than Fafnir was when I first came aboard.

Well, challenges and all that. The interviewers will make their decision in about a week; we'll see how that goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Fantasy Bestsellers through 1990

Thoughts upon Reading Tolkien's New & Expanded LETTERS

Uncovering CS Lewis's First Religious Poem